- DriveWizard computer software and Application Sets for easy configuration.
- Auxiliary Control Power Unit maximizes production time and efficiency by maintaining network communication while main power is removed.
- Embedded Safe Torque Off minimizes downtime for applications requiring occasional intervention (SIL CL2, PLd, Category 3).
- Embedded function blocks, programmable with DriveWorks EZ, provide additional application flexibility and the opportunity to eliminate separate controllers.
- USB Copy Unit and Keypad configuration storage provide speed and convenience for duplicate configuration of multiple drives.
- Removable terminal board with configuration storage provides convenience of configuration backup.
- Made with RoHS compliant materials.
- Integrated DC Reactor (standard on 30HP and larger) for input harmonic reduction.
- Kinetic Energy Braking allows drive to remain in control during momentary power losses.
- Integrated 12 Pulse version provides a cost effective solution for low harmonics.
- Flange version provides NEMA 12 backside integrity when mounting with heatsink external.
|Overload Capacity||150% for 60 sec. (HD), 120% for 60 sec. (ND)|
|Output Frequency||0~400 Hz (higher frequencies available with custom software)|
|Control Methods||Open and Closed Loop Current Vector;
Open and Closed Loop V/f
Surface Permanent Magnet (excluding 600V class)
Interior Permanent Magnet (excluding 600V class)
|Protective Design||IP20/NEMA1/FLANGE (NEMA 12 backside)|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||-10 to +50°C (Chassis Installation)
-10 to +40°C (Chassis with zero side clearance, or Type 1)
|Braking Transistor||Standard through 50HP (ND), 40HP (HD)|
|Global Certification||UL, CSA, CE, C-Tick, RoHS|
|Standard I/O||(8) multi-function digital inputs (24Vdc)|
|(3) multi-function analog inputs (0 +/- 10 VDC, 4-20 mA)|
|(1) multi-function pulse inputs|
|(1) fault relay output (form C)|
|(3) multi-function relay outputs (form A)|
|(2) multi-function analog output (0 +/- 10 VDC, 4-20mA)|
|(1) multi-function pulse output|
|I/O Expansion||3 Analog Inputs -10 to +10V, 13 bit plus sign, 4 to 20mA
16 Digital Inputs (+24V for BCD speed reference)
2 Analog Outputs (-10 to +10V, 11 bit magnitude)
8 Digital Outputs (6 transistor, 2 relay)
Absolute (Stegmann, Heidenhain EnDat, Resolver)
|Network Communication||Built-in: Modbus RTU, RS-422/485, 115 kbps|
|Optional: EtherNet IP, DeviceNet, Modbus TCP/IP, PROFINET, PROFIBUS-DP, MECHATROLINK-II|
|Speed Control Range||1500:1 Closed Loop Vector (IM and PM Motors)
200:1 Open Loop Vector (IM Motors)
100:1 Open Loop Vector (PM Motors)
|Speed Control Accuracy||£ 0.02%: Closed Loop Vector; ≤ 0.2%; Open Loop Vector|
|Speed Response||≥ 60 Hz: Closed Loop Vector; ≥ 10 Hz: Open Loop Vector|
|Torque Response||≥ 300 Hz: Closed Loop Vector|
Additional specifications can be found within the A1000 Quick Start Manual (Doc No. TOEPC71061641) under the Specifications section.